Vivo © 1.5L Bean to Cup Digital Filter Coffee Maker Machine
Vivo © 1.5L Bean to Cup Digital Filter Coffee Maker Machine - Review
Review summary for Vivo © 1.5L Bean to Cup Digital Filter Coffee Maker Machine | The average user rating for this product is 4 out of 5 stars based on 30 reviews
Vivo © 1.5L Bean to Cup Digital Filter Coffee Maker Machine was reviewed by 30 consumers, first review recorded at 2016-04-23 while most recent review was published at 2017-09-21 04:07:56. 77% of Vivo © 1.5L Bean to Cup Digital Filter Coffee Maker Machine customers would probably recommend their friend to purchase the product.
- Enjoy fresh bean-to-cup ground coffee every day and it's ready whenever you are thanks to the built-in programmable timer. You'll have freshly brewed coffee in minutes. Simply add your fresh coffee beans into the integrated grinder and the machines will do the rest for you at a touch of a button, it grinds the beans, filters the coffee and produces coffee shop quality coffee in minutes - it's like having your very own barista at home !
- The Vico coffee machine can produce between 2 and 12 cups of coffee and the integrated side window shows you the water level. The ground coffee is passed through a reusable mesh filter (more environmentally friendly than paper filters and cost effective) and drips into the 1.5 litre glass carafe which sits on a hot plate which ensure that the coffee remains hot for 30 minutes after brewing.
- You don't need to wait for all the coffee to be brewed, the anti-drip feature allows you to remove the carafe at any time without flooding the drip tray. You can also use pre-ground coffee (especially useful when you want decaf coffee) by inserting the coffee granules into the percolator - you need to select the grind-off function on the digital display.
- The coffee machines will produce barista quality coffee but also looks stunning with its stainless steel finish, it will integrate beautifully into any kitchen. Features: - Power: 900-1050W - With a 1.5L carafe and water tank, the machine makes up to 12 cups of coffee so is ideal for the home or office - Dimension: H422 x W208 x D313mm. - Drip coffee machine, with auto-grinding function. - Strength control and 24 hour programmable timer for hot coffee how you like it, when you like it.
- - Adjustable coffee strength and thickness of coffee power. - With PTC for controlling the keep-warm temperature (30 minute warm function) - Brushed stainless steel finish. - The machine has an eco-friendly reusable mesh filter and can also be used with ready ground or filter coffee.
Top Rated Products in Bean-to-Cup Coffee Machines category
Automatic coffee maker - a modern choice
The main feature of automatic coffee makers is the built-in coffee grinder, which allows the coffee machine to grind immediately before cooking. Thanks to the grinding, coffee is always fresh and aromatic. It is worth knowing that coffee is able to preserve flavor and fragrance in the most effective form of eyebrows, so be careful in storing eyeballs as the most convenient method. Since grinding is done just before cooking, we do not have to worry about the coffee being lost or the aromas weakened.
Of course, it should not be forgotten that the quality of the coffee or the quality of the coffee beans determines how fine coffee can be cooked by the automatic coffee maker. The coffee beans container is relatively large so that a considerable amount of coffee beans can be stored in them. This means that we rarely need to be charged, but replacing coffee types is a bit uncomfortable when we're in the mood for another flavor. It should also be borne in mind that automatic coffee makers sometimes need to be cleaned. Although all modern appliances have a self-cleaning program, they can only be partially cleaned. From time to time we have to complete the cleaning of the machines, which is a bit more complex than in the case of simple filter coffee makers.