Plant !T 100L Perlite Bag
Plant !T 100L Perlite Bag - Review
Review summary for Plant !T 100L Perlite Bag | The average user rating for this product is 5 out of 5 stars based on 249 reviews
Plant !T 100L Perlite Bag was reviewed by 249 consumers, first review recorded at 2016-04-23 while most recent review was published at 2017-09-21 00:07:42. 87% of Plant !T 100L Perlite Bag customers would probably recommend their friend to purchase the product.
Manufacturer DescriptionPLANT!T Horticultural Perlite is a natural, pH neutral, sterile growing medium derived from volcanic rock and used by gardeners the world over.
It can be used for propagation and to mix with potting soil, keeping it loose and light, allowing air and water to reach roots aiding nutrient uptake and general plant health and growth.
Great in potting mixes for container growing and when used in general soil enrichment, it can break up heavy clay soils or support growing areas of the garden where wet ground is a problem.
It should not be used in recirculating hydroponic systems as it can block drippers or pumps.
- PLANT!T Perlite can be used for soil conditioning - increasing aeration and drainage in heavy, hard to manage soils
- Repairing/laying down lawns - PLANT!T Perlite gives additional aeration and drainage when raked into spiked holes
- Planting trees and shrubs - loosens and aerates soil to encourage root development
- A natural, pH neutral and sterile growing medium derived from volcanic rock
- Aid nutrient uptake and improves plant health and growth. Available in 10L and 100L bags