Canna 50L Coco Professional Plus Bag
Canna 50L Coco Professional Plus Bag - Review
Review summary for Canna 50L Coco Professional Plus Bag | The average user rating for this product is 4 out of 5 stars based on 130 reviews
Canna 50L Coco Professional Plus Bag was reviewed by 130 consumers, first review recorded at 2016-04-23 while most recent review was published at 2017-09-22 00:07:17. 83% of Canna 50L Coco Professional Plus Bag customers would probably recommend their friend to purchase the product.
Manufacturer DescriptionCANNA Coco Professional Plus consists of 100% coco flakes. Specially selected prime Indian coconuts form the base for CANNA Coco Professional Plus. Not touching the outdoor ground in the complete production process ensures the end product is free of weeds or soil diseases. Washed in fresh water means no salts are present. This makes it the best growing medium of the future. The production process is subject to strict quality controls so we can vouch for this product's quality. CANNA Coco Professional Plus carries the strictest R.H.P. quality mark. Actually, the quality of this product goes well beyond the R.H.P. standard. In short, the R.H.P. quality mark means that the product is free of weeds. The R.H.P. inspection is not limited to the finished product but covers the sourcing and processing of raw materials all the way to the bag. CANNA's buffering process allows us to 'pre-program' the medium to a certain age. This ensures you get the same consistent, high quality material time after time.
- High quality, cleaned and pre-treated coco coir ideal for pot culture or other bulk uses
- Very easy-to-use and gives great results
- A pure, organic product with a homogeneous structure and has had a full buffering, eliminating the side effects of growing on coir
- Free of harmful viruses and soil diseases, thanks to CANNA's unique production process
- Complex water/air system that that provides the ideal conditions for growing plants